SOULWAX / TRANSIENT PROGRAM FOR DRUMS AND MACHINERY
* Soulwax's first original new track in 11 years
* A Vinyl Factory Edition
* Inner sleeves printed on art print paper with a matt varnish
* Outer sleeves printed on 300gsm GC1 cardboard with a UV high gloss varnish
* Laser etching on the B side
* Limited edition of 500
* Creative Direction: Ill Studio
Since the creation of Soulwax in 1995, David and Stephen Dewaele have consistently pushed the boundaries into new and innovative territory. Now, in amongst a host of other projects, the brothers, and their band, announce a new Soulwax tour and release their first piece of new material in eleven years.
Soulwax are taking a micro version of their DEEWEE studio on the road in 2017 for their universally renowned and fully live show.
To mark the announcement of the tour, which kicks off in March 2017, Soulwax release new track ‘TRANSIENT PROGRAM FOR DRUMS AND MACHINERY'.